COVID-19 VACCINE REGISTRATION: HOW TO BOOK A VACCINATION APPOINTMENT
The COVID-19 vaccination drive for everyone as per the age criteria given by the authorities and the registrations for the same will start from midnight on April 28. Those eligible for receiving the COVID-19 vaccine will have to first register on the CoWIN website of the Aarogya Setu app. Here is how to register for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Go to the CoWIN website using any browser.
- Click the “Register/Sign ” to begin the self-registration process.
- The website will ask you to Enter your phone number for receiving an OTP.
- Enter the OTP you receive on your phone.
- The website will then ask for details for Photo ID proof.
- Select a valid photo ID proof from the list (Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/ Pan Card/ Passport/ Pension Passbook/ NPR Smart Card/ or Voter ID).
- Enter the Photo ID Number, Name, Gender, and year of birth.
- Once all fields are filled, click on register.
- After get registering, the website will let you schedule an appointment with your nearest vaccination center.
- You can also add three more members to the same account.
- Enter the Pin Code in the search bar to select your nearest vaccination center and select the available time slot.
- Click confirm and you will have scheduled the vaccination appointment. You will receive a text message on the registered mobile number with the appointment details.
If you would like to register via the Aarogya Setu app on your phone follow the below steps:
- Open the Aarogya Setu app on your phone.
- Select the CoWIN tab in the app.
- Tap on the ‘Vaccination’ option and then tap Register Now.
- The app will ask you to verify the phone number via OTP.
- After verifying, people need to enter Photo ID proof and more as per the above point “6”.
- You will receive a text message with appointment details after a successful registration.